miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Reviwe Cesar´s blog

Flute Sopranino

Can be seem ridiculous ( WE), but their sound reassuring (V) even at the beasts, to me too. I,m talking about the flute sopranino, an instrument very simple that anyone can play. I´m one of those in anyone (V).
In my leisure I play the flute sopranino, because relax me and I enjoy hear my favorites songs played by me. Whenever i’m bored or stressed, I take the flute to play anything, any song that spring to my mind, as classical music, sound tracks of films or anything. I’m not a devote student of this instrument, is only a hobbie (V) of a (WW) amateur that love’s the (Not necessary) good sounds. Due to I play it in some ocassions when I want hear again a song that sound in tv, radio or in my mind.
I played the flute since the last year of high school, when my teacher of musical education lent me his flute for a year. I remember that I played with my friend from that time; he with the piano and I with the flute obviously. We played our love songs and improvised play from (Not Necessary) those songs. Was cool. Really I loved did (WW), because i thought that i was a musician, but when I listened me (WW), I down from my ideas (WW).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario