viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

Why I decided to study Geography


Hi!
Now, I spoke about Why I decided to study Geography.
Well, I knew the Geography career, only a few months before making the PSU. I liked very much of the diagram curriculum (courses), because is much variety, I didn´t know that a career could cover many areas and many interesting. That I loved, but as I had so many doubts about this career, Geography wasn´t my first option. My first option was anthropology for study archeology. But I appreciate being this career although I think it needs higher deepening and modify thediagram curriculum (courses).

Mmm the truth is that nobody help me take my decision, because I knew as late this career always had doubts. That if, My father wanted I studied at the Catholic University, but I don´t like that University.
The truth I never have had any regrets, besacuse I like this career and I don´t put myself into something else.

Well, I think that I would like to specialize in territorial planning because in this area can be achieved integration of the Physical Geography and Social Geography. I like a integration in the Geography, for me that is Geography.

So, I decided to study this career!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey Carol!,,, i take the desicion to put geography in my option few months before the PSU to !!

    Kisss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carol!

    I had Geography as a first option! but you are more convinced that I of the career jijij

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello carol, I decided just few days before xD

    ResponderEliminar