sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

A Good Friend


Hi!
This oportunity I speak about a good friend.
Well, My best friend is Romina, my friend all the life, literally all the life. We know each other since I have memory or at least eighteen years ago. She is my neighbor, we live very closer, her house is just steps from mine. Others say that we know playing in the neighborhood when we were very small. She is part of my life since I have memory always we have been friends.
We see each other often as once a week whe we are at the university, but in the holidays we see each other more. I get on well with this person because we know very well. We think similarly, we have great confidence each other, her family is as mine.
Well, we do things together as talk of the life, what we happened in week, also we going to see a movie or we going to walk, in other things.

The qualities that has this person as a friend are, be reliable, she can hear and advise when I have a problem, she knows me very well, for that is my friend.
This was my post, I hope you like it
!

1 comentario:

  1. Hey! Carol!,,I love your picture,,,is so cute!

    Kiss and see you in class

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar