domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Field Trip to Pichilemu


Well, in this oportunity I will speak about the field trip to Pichilemu.
This field trip was realized for the course "Gestión Integrada de Zonas Costeras"
The objective this field trip was investigate the social and cultural activities that identify Pichilemu.
My work group went to differents parts of the town of Pichilemu as Punta de lobos, Cahuil, Los Ciruelos, Pañul.
My place favourite was Pañul, is a small village where it is made crafts with clay. This crafts is very beautiful, I liked very much as also my teammates.
In this place I learned the way of life of these people. The important this activity for the people and as are identified with this activity.
I don´t know if I live in Pichilemu because is very only above all at this time that I don´t like also I´m used to living close to everything and that not happen in Pichilemu.
I hope you like this post.
See you soon!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Carol!!

    In this field trip we were together in most places, except in Cahuil .. but you already knew it ..or not?

    i learnt a lot too! about culture and identity Pichilemu..

    silla! :)

    ResponderEliminar