jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Review and Revise

In this oportunity I will review the blog of Cesar.

This blog is a little strange mainly for its photos, are as extravagant. This blog have six posts and each post have its photo in the total this blog have five photos and one video. The most posts have comments, above all the first post , have fourteen comments, is as beige and Brown at bottom too have small drawings.

I think the names of the classmates should order because had most disorder.

The tittle of this blog have little vision, because the colour is brown and loses for the photo.

I think Cesar should change the colour of tittle for we can to see, the rest is fine.

In general this blog is good, have several post although missing some post.

Well, I think through of this blog we can to know a little the life of Cesar.

I hope you like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario