domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My favourite geography subject

In this post I going to talk about my favourite geography subject.

Well, this semester I have only four courses so I haven´t much choice, because of these four only three are of geography. Of this the one I like is "Rural Development".
But this course is not my favourite. I think the other semester I will like the courses because I going to have courses as "Regional Planning", "Land Use Planning".

The teacher of course "Rural Development" is Martine Dirven, she is the Belgium and she work in the CEPAL (Economic Commission for Latin America and Caribbean)
This course I enjoy because is the most systematic, regular and with a clear logic. Also I think this course I learned much unlike of others.

Well, I have learnt this semester about the history, economic and relations of the rural communities.
The useful of this course when I become a qualified geographer, if I work in a rural areas, this course I will help much, but I don´t think I will work specifically in rural areas, although I can to work of way more indirectly.

That was my post today about my favourite geography subject
I hope you like it



4 comentarios:

  1. I´m not agree with you!,,,I don´t like this class at all xD

    KISS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have few courses this semester, so I haven´t much choice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes, I like this course to. The teacher is a presencial teacher (like simon), i mean.. they really came to class puntualy and they always teach jajaja bye!

    ResponderEliminar