domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

The best holiday you ever had

Now I going to talk about the best holiday you ever had.


The picture is the lake Nahuel Huapi

Well, I remember the best holiday was over one year ago, specifically in the summer of year 2009. I went with my friend Nelly and your mother and your sister. We went for a tour, this tour was Bariloche and also toured Puerto Mont, Chiloé, Valdivia. Were about six days.
In Bariloche we were two days, We climbed a hill for a ferry cable and we see the beautiful lake "Nahuel Huapi", This lake is huge and very beautiful, I love it. Also we knew chocolate factory, and as manufactured. Bariloche is full of chocolate and in stores get you to try.


The picture is the island on Valdivia

The others place where we spent more time was Valdivia, in this place we were an island, there we had a typical big lunch, everything was very nice. This place is very pretty and had a lot of vegetation

I remember this Holiday because, it was very nice. I had never known many places. Also I have always liked the South and I went with my friend, what best!!!

This holidays were very nice

I hope you like it



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carol!

    I dont know the Nahuel Huapi lake, but you photo is pretty and I love it!

    Kisses:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey!,,,your pictures are very beatiful,,, the landscape are amazing!

    KISS

    ResponderEliminar