miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chile 1 Honduras 0


Well, this day is historic because many, many years ago Chile did not win a match in a World cup. The last time was on 16 June, 1962 exactly 48 years ago. That is too much time. I think not is coincidence today is 16 June, is part the destiny, because nothing is coincidence. The Chilean football needed a person as Marcelo Bielsa, someone so strict and rigorous with he.

I watched the game in my bedroom, lying in the bed, I was alone. The match was much early, therefore it was difficult meeting to watch.

The game in general was good for me, I enjoyed the game first time because in the second time I was very nervous, just wanted that finished the match. I think the principal problem was that Chile couldn´t score a goal. They reached the arc but they not scored a goal. Only scored one goal, but they had much oportunities to make more goals. I think that lacked "chupete" Suazo for convert more.

For me the best player was Matías Fernández, he maded goods plays and had more the ball. Too Arturo Vidal excelled out from the rest.

mmm I don´t know... But I didn´t like that changing Vidal for Contreras, Because the game changed, the Hondurans attacked more

The group "H", now is complicated because Suiza won to España, this was unexpected. Chile will not win the World Cup because the chilean football need more experience but I hope they pass eighths of end

Well, I hope the Chilean selection win the next matches


1 comentario:

  1. My picture is great!!, the best in this country!!! or you going to say that kk-kk is better,,, jajaja

    ResponderEliminar