miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

An Activity You Enjoy Doing in Your Free Time.



In this occasion I will write about an activity I enjoy doing in my free time.
This is little complicated for me, because I haven´t an definite activity to do in my free time.

In my free time I listen to music or I watch tv series as Friends, The big bang theory, CSI between others.
Also I see things in internet, I like the facebook ADN radio because I like to be informed. I play for msn with the sister and niece of my boyfriend. I go with my boyfriend for a ride to a park or we see movies.

In my free time also I go the house of my parents and go to the house of my best friend or simply rest in my best thinking of differents things.

This activities I do often obviously not all. Normally I do in the weekend including friday. Also sometimes when arrived at the University, after take té and if I don´t have many homeworks.

Before I played volleyball, two years ago. I liked but have to leave because had a problem in the arm (epicondinitis). Also I wove crochet, I made bags and a scarft for my boyfriend but I haven´t done lately.

This are activities I do in my free time

2 comentarios:

  1. Your activities in your free time are very varied. It is good, because you have much to choose. I do the same activities like also I see CSI; It is a great serie!!!

    see ya , Carol
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carol,

    You seem to have lots of free time, so, I can give you lots of homework!!!!

    ResponderEliminar