miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My favorite movie


Hi!

In this occasion I will speak about my favorite movie I saw recently.

Three or four week ago I saw the last movie of Sandra Bullock: "The Blind Side" or in spanish "Un Sueño Posible". With this movie Sandra Bullock won a Academy Awards as best actrees (competed with actrees the movie "Precious" and others).

This movie is based in a true story, in fact the end of the movie show the real people, is very emotional. it´s about a young, black boy, he has not where live, her mothers is a drug adict and she has many children. This boy, your name is Michael do not know your dad. He work in the school and this place knows the "Touhy", this family adopts Michael. With them her life changes. He has a home and begin to study and with help your adopts family he Becomes professional player american futbol.

I remember have seen this movie with my boyfriend in my house and we both very emotional until we feel a few tears.

If you can to see this movie not lose opportunity, You will not be desappointed.

Also, see "Bastardos sin Gloria" is an excellent movie, like "Huacho" one good movie chilean.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario