miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

TECHNOLOGY


This time I will talk about technology. I don´t really big fan of the technology, always i have problems with my computer sometimes i hate it.
The technology simplifies life for many people but also complicates. as now my blog disappeared and i don´t know how.
To most people like to have many technological devices as a cell pone with many functions or i pone, netbooks and much more. But i do not because is it heavy dependence. For my cell phone only serves to talk because for that you think.
Although I do not get along very well with technology think that the computer is my favourite piece of technology because is very useful and practical.
The first time i used this was i when had thirteen years old, my parents bought me a.
I like it because is very useful to communicate with people around the world also serves Access much information and perform better the homeworks.
Without it the life would be much complicated because depend of computer practically for all. To talk and learn of others, to work, to do homework and others things.
In the end although i don´t like much the technology is very important for many things.

P.D. : After all I could open my blog =)

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carol. Do you think technology is good for learning English?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, through this blog, I have learned because I have to write and read continually in english

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Carol!

    I hate computers! and especially my notebook, never works well !
    But I also believe it is necessary :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajajja I totally agree with you. The technology is useful and necessary but sometimes very complicated
    kisses
    I see you in class

    ResponderEliminar