miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

EARTHQUAKE!! 27th Feb 2010



This time I spoke about of the earthquake that shook the country.

This day I was to saw the Festival of Viña del mar, then I can´t sleep so I saw some tv and a few minutes after began to tremble.

My grandparents weren´t in the house, I was with my younger brother. when trembling stronger I called my brother and we went to the door of my house.
Then came my cousins and uncles, they live in the house behind.
We began to pray. When still not stop shaking my dad came to see as we were. (to understand I don´t live with my parents, I live with my grandparents).

All were very concerned about my grandparents because they were in Linares.

Scared me a lot with the earthquake but not as much as I thought.

I think authorities of Chile did not respond correctly to the catastrophe.
The first major problem is the comunication. All the country stayed incommunicado.
This affected the making decision accertive accertive.

It is truly unfortunate that responsible agencies have acted so badly.
I hope this does not happen when it happens earthquake in the north.

6 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. I also believe that the support systems comunication system is inadecuate for that moment of disaster.

    See you carol.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carol
    I think the same thing that your, the help was very slow. This is a very complicated and sad topic...

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really agree with you, the authorities were not very appropriate. how good you were with your brother. The earthquake was terrible
    kisses
    I see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you.. but, I don't want think about the earthquake that is predicted for north.. because i believe it will be stronger

    Your grandparents are well? I guess..

    Take care! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar