jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

A shop I like

This oportunity I talk about of shops, well I don´t know if have a shop in specifies of my taste.
In general when I want to buy clothes think in Patronato, because in this places sell cheap clothes, is a good places. Sometimes my mother sell me clothes in the "feria", is clothes the second hand and with the three "b" good, pretty and cheap (bueno, bonito y barato XD).
I always try the buy very cheap, when there offers. I don´t like buy clothes and things very expensive because if you wait a while may be to find it on bids

The first time I went to the "Patronato" went with a friend because she knew this places and I do not. The start I don´t like to go alone, I losted because are many streets where sell it clothes so is easy lost.

Well I consider don´t buy very often, I don´t have a account estimated but I think so each four or five months more o less. Although as my mother sometimes buy me clothes cheap may be more often

The last thing I bougth were some shirts, one in Patronato and others in one store where was in bid.
I buy in the store where have it bids, I don´t have one store in specifies sometimes Patronato, or others places cheaps.
Well this is my post about the shop you like
I hope you like and read us in others post

3 comentarios:

  1. I go to Patronato. But I prefer to avoid going there, because so many people and I choked.
    I agree with you: Patronato is very cheap.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i went to patronato a one ocation in my life

    ResponderEliminar