martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Visiting London


If I will travel to London I would like visit The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew is a exten botanic garden have 120 ha of extension. This place find it Southeast of London. This gardens are a center of botanic investigation. Also have large greenhaouses a herbareo and a library.
Kew is a more important place as a generator of seeds, is one of the most important banks of seeds in the world.

This gardens are a beautiful place for visit, if ever I go to London, the pictures are very pretty I loved it .
Called me the atention one station of underground is call " Kew Gardens Station" so is not dificult to arrive this place.

I hope you like my places chosen

1 comentario:

  1. I share with you the idea to visit The Royal Botanic Garden...I think I would have this in my itinerry...
    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar