martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Something interesting you would like to do...


Hello! had passed have more time whitout writing in a blog.
Well, this oportunity I will write about something interesting that I never done before.
I would like to go IX Region of Aysén, I desire to know this place, because is a beautiful and I want to know the river Baker before that install the dams, because this will change all the landscape of this beautiful place. Since have more time I want to go. For my, this place is one of the most beauty, also this river is the most mighty of Chile and have a color between green and blue is cute, this gives somethig special.
Would be ideal go to backpacking for this place, because is most adventurer.
But do this is complicated and difficult because firts, I don´t have money, although this don´t know the principal problem, because the big problem is "the permit", my family not would like that I go so far and practically alone. Too there that condidery one companion for let me go. This is other problem, because my alternatives of companion have not money and their parents are like mine... is sad.
I would like be more free and more determined for do that I want. Well is shortly to have more independence and do that I want.
But this is one of a many things that I hope to do someday. Too I would like to know Machupichu, the North of Chile, Buenos Aires, and many other places interesting

1 comentario:

  1. jajajaj!! Me too! I'd love to travel everywhere! i would like know thousands of beautiful places..

    Good photo! :)
    silla!

    ResponderEliminar