martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

The Concert!


In this oportunity I should write about an exhibition, concert or sporting event you went to. I will write about The Concert!
The concert I remember is when I went to see Los Bunkers. This was four years ago and I don´t think would go because I haven´t planned, but I want to go. The same day of the concert I listened a program to the radio, there were giving tickets for the concert. The person would have to call and sing a song by the group also they should scream or cry. In those moments I decided to call, I didn´t think so much only I took the telephone, called and sang, then they told me I had won. Then finished the call I understood to had won one ticket for see one of my favourite group and gladden me very much. I never had to won something so was very excited for me.
For those days it would be the birthday of my best friends so I decided to invite her because too she like of group so I had to buy only one more ticket.

The concert were very good, we enjoyed so much. In this times I loved Los Bunkers and I knew all their songs so this concert were the best!

Now I like The Bunkers but not madly where before.

Always I will remember this concert because I won the ticket and I loved this group.

I hope like you the post

3 comentarios:

  1. Is very funny the way how you won the tickets for the concert jaja I went to see Los Bunkers once time.. was a good experience.. I pass a really good time..

    See you next class!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Carol! Was very cool!! Too I like Los Bunkers. When I was in the school, We had to go to one TV program and to one radio program, because we had to interview to somebody famous. For the TV program, we went to Mecano! nooo! bad. But for the radio program we went to the Rock and Pop radio and we interviewed the boys of the "El portal del WEB.." and just that day were Los Bunkers, ahahaa! And we were all a bunch of grupies! jajaja. But we kept the repair like a ladies. Was very fanny!

    A hug! bye =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello Carol! :O ooooh! I don't know that you like the Bunkers, is a good Chilean band (although they copy the music of Beatles :P)

    Regards for you!!
    I see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar